Hayton Castle Clay Shoot
Hayton Castle Clay Shoot understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. Irespect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.haytoncastleclayshoot.com (“My Site”) and as described in Parts 5 and 6, below, Ido not collect personal data about you unless you contact me. Any personal data Ido collect will only be used as permitted by law.
- Information About Me
MySite is owned andoperated by myself Lee Campion , a sole trader.
Registered address: Hayton Castle Farm, Hayton, Retford, Notts, DN22 9BB
Main trading address:Hayton Castle Farm, Hayton, Retford, Notts, DN22 9BB.
- What Does This Policy Cover?
- What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
- What Are My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which Iwill always work to uphold:
- The right to access the personal data Ihold about you. Part 9 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by meis inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact meusing the details in Part 10 to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask meto delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that Ihave. Please contact meusing the details in Part 10 to find out more.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to meusing your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to medirectly, Iam using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask me for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. Ido not use your personal data in this way.
For more information about myuse of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact meusing the details provided in Part 10.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about myuse of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- What Personal Data Do You Collect?
Subject to the following, Ido not collect any personal data from you. Ido not place cookies on your computer or device, nor do Iuse any other means of data collection.
If you send mean email, Imay collect your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give me.
- How Do You Use My Personal Data?
If Ido collect any personal data, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Iwill comply with myobligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see Part 7, below.
As stated above, Ido not generally collect any personal data. If you contact meand Iobtain your personal details from your email, Imay use them to respond to your email.
Any and all emails containing your personal data will be deleted no later than when you ask me to delete the email.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to meusing your personal data at any time, and to request that Idelete it.
Iwill not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes other than storage on an email server.
- How and Where Do You Store My Data?
Iwill only store your personal data in the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR.
Personal data security is essential to me, and to protect personal data, Itake the following measures:
- Pin lock and thumb print recognition on my phone.
- Pin lock on my laptop.
- Lockable filing cabinet for written down data, such as declaration forms.
- Do You Share My Personal Data?
Iwill not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to one important exception.
In some limited circumstances, Imay be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if I aminvolved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
- How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data Ihave about you, you can ask mefor details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Part 10. To make this as easy as possible for you, a Subject Access Request Form is available for you to use. You do not have to use this form, but it is the easiest way to tell meeverything Ineed to know to respond to your request as quickly as possible.
There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover myadministrative costs in responding.
Iwill respond to your subject access request within (less than one month) and, in any case, not more thanone month of receiving it. Normally, Iaim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date Ireceive your request. You will be kept fully informed of myprogress.
- How Do I Contact You?
To contact meabout anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details (for the attention of Lee Michael Campion:
Email address: [email protected]
Telephone number: 07825767407.
Postal Address: Hayton Castle Farm, Hayton, Retford, Notts, DN22 9BB.
Imay change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if Ichange mybusiness in a way that affects personal data protection.